Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can hear you upstairs, squeeky floorboards


GOJI on the GO! I think these tiny vials are meant for old people. I'm not sure though, but the cashier questioned me like I was crazy but offered no other information on the product or why she was suspicious of me buying these. I didn't even know what was inside! That is what most trips end like after leaving Uwajimaya. Not knowing whats inside.

Today I won the lottery. well, at least I know what it feels like to win the lottery, because I found a PARKING SPOT on CAPITOL HILL a half a block from my apartment at 1 AM!! you can't tell me that is not on same level of being high off winning a multi-million jackpot. well, the high lasts about a minute, and I imagine the Mega Million Jackpot high lasts till you spend all the money, which could take a while (depending on your style).

At my work we have a movie that gives you tips on how to win the lottery. with notepad and pen in hand, I was ready to learn the secrets of the winning pros. turns out the moral of the story is "you can't win if you don't play". I think it was commissioned by Lotto. I stopped taking notes 5 minutes in.

Devin found a shit load of Bossa Nova music for me. I'm feelin lucky.