Tuesday, October 6, 2009

patches are only good for a bad eye


a great part two of the apocalypse shoot. everything was perfect except for the way I handled dealing with the douchiest bag of a poor excuse for a park ranger. what bothers me most is how long I dwell on something that pisses me off. and what pisses me off most is having to be forced to interact with a stupid person.

there are so many in this world, it's impossible to avoid them. even reading about stupid people or things that awful stupid people write make me actually nauseated with anger and disbelief. I just wish I knew how to handle my ill feelings towards them in a better way. I shouldn't let people get under my skin, I'm trying to learn to handle it better. so far the only thing that makes me less upset is imagining that they have a horrible life and are miserable assholes. mean? I'm working on not giving a shit. it helps to think of those you love to counteract the hate. cheeeeesy. but what a great shoot today with great friends!

I'll sleep on the hate. everyday I sleep and wake up is one day further from remembering anything upsetting. in the mean time, listening to this remix of green eyed love is quiet relaxing. can't stay mad forever! (or CAN I)

No comments:

Post a Comment