Monday, October 5, 2009

wizard in the living room


my fuji natura, the camera of all cameras in my dreams has finally arrived into my grubby little camera-hungry hands. felt like christmas, opening that box! the joy of feeling 10 and getting a barbie (in my case, a nintendo game) was tingling in my smile ridden face. aahh why do I love cameras so much!! such an expensive hobby!!

tomorrow is the post-apocalypse photoshoot part 2, continuing after almost exactly a year. this time, super epic fort casey will be the backdrop. I will have an eye patch. the weather will be nice, and I will smoke a cigar on the beach. I cannot even wait. in the meantime, I bought a ton of ramen and borrowing a space heater to stay warm before I go to work tonight.

I was hoping and expecting a call today that I have not yet received. every time something seems too good to be true, it always is. I always think things will be easy and great, but it turns out you have to work a lot harder than I would like. sometimes it's for the best, and something better comes along when you least expect it.

to the biggest video store in the world! please stay forever, scarecrow.